Manage your field equipment effectively using a SiteHawk Remote Asset Management Solution.
Our products deliver the visibility you need in real time from anywhere on your network.
Discover what a SiteHawk Remote Asset Management solution can do to improve the efficiency of your site operations. Leveraging your existing wireless
network and using GPS location tracking together with machine sensor interfacing, the SiteHawk solution allows you to continuously monitor the location, health
and activity of your remote assets.
The SiteHawk product has its origins in the mining industry where broad-acre wireless networks are now becoming standard to
support Fleet Management Systems on production equipment. Customers now want to apply the gains they receive from the real-time
management of production fleets to all field equipment including repeaters trailers, lighting plants, pumps and light
The SiteHawk products deliver this functionality in an affordable, easy to install and scalable solution.
- GPS Location tracking of vehicles, wireless trailers, two-way repeaters, lighting plants, pumps and other mobile field assets.
- Monitoring of power supplies, charging status and battery levels for remote infrastructure and mobile equipment.
- Status reporting of remote equipment for engine status, alarms, power loss, UPS activation and other equipment sensors.
- Detection of impending service interuptions from charging faults, low batteries and other alarm conditions before downtime occurs.
- Remote resets/power cycling of devices use relays.